Box Lunches Available for Atlanta Shakespeare Company School Matinees
Chef for a Night Catering provides tasty, convenient boxed lunches to make your visit to the Tavern easy, fun and tasty, too.
- a turkey and cheese wrap sandwich on honey-wheat flatbread,
- and a fruit drink
Lunches cost $7.00 each.
To Place an Order:
- You must specifically place a lunch order if you want a box lunch. Lunches are not automatically included in a matinee reservation.
- Lunch and ticket payments are due at the same time In addition, if a deposit for the reservation is due, a 50% deposit on the lunch order is due at the same time.
- Any changes to the number of lunch orders reserved must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Lunch orders must be placed at the Box Office with ticket reservations, and will be included in your ticket invoice. Please place your order when you make your ticket reservation by calling The Shakespeare Tavern® Box Office at 404-874-5299, X0 or Email:
- If you let us know when you place your order, Chef for a Night can accommodate special dietary needs, such as a vegetarian or non-dairy diet.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your students!
- Message from the Education Director
- Student Matinees
- Teacher’s Guide to Matinees
- Teaching Artists
- Tavern Teachers E-mail List
Education Programs & Materials
- In-School Programs
- Renaissance Youth Residency
- Shakespeare on Location
- Recommended Reading
- Study Guides
- Homeschool Programs
- Touring Shows