Events at the Tavern: Arís presents Celtic Shorts (March 21)
Join Arís for an evening of entertainment and fun - and support Celtic theatre in Atlanta!
Celtic Shorts is our spring fundraising event that features productions of one short play each from Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales.
The plays we will present are:
Ireland: The Workhouse Ward by Lady Augusta Gregory, directed by Kathleen McManus
England: The Dark Lady of the Sonnets by George Bernard Shaw, directed by John Ammerman
Scotland: The Basement Flat by Rona Munro, directed by Peter Hardy
Wales: Ours of the Day by Matthew Trevannion, directed by Nichole Palmietto
We’ll also have food and drink and a prize raffle!
Won’t you join us? Your support will help Arís forward our mission to bring the best of new and classic theatre from the Celtic world to Atlanta audiences.
For more information please visit our website.
Ticket prices: $50
House open time: 6:15pm Food/drinks available: At 7pm, Food and drinks provided by Aris will be available!
Performances this season
- Much Ado About NothingPerformances begin March 03, 2017
- Geoffrey Chaucer’s The Canterbury TalesPerformances begin April 01, 2017
- The Comedy of ErrorsPerformances begin April 29, 2017
- The Two Gentlemen of VeronaPerformances begin May 26, 2017
- Richard The ThirdPerformances begin June 17, 2017