Buy Tickets From the 2012-2013 Season: The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (abridged) Playing August 10, 2013 to September 01, 2013
The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (abridged)
Written by Adam Long, Daniel Singer, Jess Winfield (and William Shakespeare)
An irreverent, hilarious, high-speed romp through all 37 of the Bard's plays (and 154 sonnets) in two hours! Othello goes Hip-Hop, Titus Andronicus a cooking show, and all the Histories are performed as a football game. All of this performed by THREE ACTORS. It took ASC, with hundreds of actors, 26 years to complete Shakespeare's works. These three guys will do 'em all in an evening. Show offs.
Contains adult humor & language. Nothing you haven't heard, said or seen before.
Join the cast and crew members for a Question and Answer session on Sunday August 18 after the show!
This production is produced through special arrangement with Broadway Play Publishing Inc. The script to this play may be purchased from B P P I at http://www.BroadwayPlayPubl.com
Directed by Andrew Houchins
Act One - 60 min / Act Two - 35 min
August 10-September 1, 2013
Bardometer RatingHow difficult is this Shakespearean play to grasp? On a scale of 1 to 10.
What does rating this mean?
You may already know the story and what happens at the end. But even if you don’t, the play is light and the plot is easy to follow. Limited violence, limited bawdiness (though please note that Shakespeare was a bawdy writer, you can’t escape it in any of his plays). There are very few things – historical, religious, or political – that you need to know ahead of time. Just enjoy!
We recommend this type of play to families, school-age kids, first-timers to Shakespeare, or anyone who just wants to do something fun on a night off. This type of play is perfect for large groups like birthday parties or special event gatherings.
How to prepare for seeing this kind of play: Just show up! You don’t need to know the play to follow along and enjoy.
Performances this Season
- Arthur Miller’s The CruciblePerformances begin October 10, 2015
- The TempestPerformances begin November 07, 2015
- Charles Dickens’ A Christmas CarolPerformances begin December 03, 2015
- As You Like ItPerformances begin January 02, 2016
- Romeo and JulietPerformances begin February 06, 2016
- Much Ado About NothingPerformances begin March 05, 2016
- Two Noble KinsmenPerformances begin April 02, 2016
- Bill Cain’s EquivocationPerformances begin April 23, 2016
- Two Gentlemen of VeronaPerformances begin May 14, 2016
- The Merchant of VenicePerformances begin June 03, 2016