Buy Tickets From the 2014-2015 Season: Romeo and Juliet Playing February 05, 2015 to March 01, 2015
We invite you to join us for our 15th anniversary of performing this play about young lovers, feuding families and one Friar with good intentions.
Join the cast and crew members for a lively Question and Answer session on Sunday February 15 after the show!
Pricing Structure Feb 12-14
Feb 12: Friday Prices
Feb 13-15: Saturday Prices
Directed by Matt Felten
Bardometer RatingHow difficult is this Shakespearean play to grasp? On a scale of 1 to 10.
What does rating this mean?
You may already know the story and what happens at the end. But even if you don’t, the play is light and the plot is easy to follow. Limited violence, limited bawdiness (though please note that Shakespeare was a bawdy writer, you can’t escape it in any of his plays). There are very few things – historical, religious, or political – that you need to know ahead of time. Just enjoy!
We recommend this type of play to families, school-age kids, first-timers to Shakespeare, or anyone who just wants to do something fun on a night off. This type of play is perfect for large groups like birthday parties or special event gatherings.
How to prepare for seeing this kind of play: Just show up! You don’t need to know the play to follow along and enjoy.
Performances this Season
- Twelfth NightPerformances begin November 07, 2014
- Charles Dickens’ A Christmas CarolPerformances begin December 04, 2014
- The Merry Wives of WindsorPerformances begin January 01, 2015
- Romeo and JulietPerformances begin February 05, 2015
- The Winter’s TalePerformances begin March 07, 2015
- The Taming of the ShrewPerformances begin March 27, 2015
- Thornton Wilder’s Our TownPerformances begin April 10, 2015
- The Merchant of VenicePerformances begin May 01, 2015
- CoriolanusPerformances begin May 29, 2015
Events this Season
- TEASEGIVING: New Origin’s Fundraiser (Nov 24) Mon, November 24, 2014 at 7:30 pm
- Christmas Concert with Three Quarter Ale and Knightsong (Dec 12) Fri, December 12, 2014 at 10:00 pm
- FREE SALON: Romeo and Juliet: Performing the Play and the Ballet (Jan 19) Mon, January 19, 2015 at 7:30 pm
- Atlanta Chamber Players Present “Grand Finale” (May 5) Wed, December 31, 1969 at 2:33 pm